top of page

Instructions for Submitting a Request

to Rent the Clubhouse



  • Contact either of the Chair of the Pool / Clubhouse Committee, Beth Davis, to make them aware of the date you are interested in. They will know if your date is available, and reserve it for you. 

  • (*** Please copy Community Manager Ellen Braswell on the request email).                                                                       

                 Click Here for Sue and Beth's Contact information.  Ellen's contact info is at the bottom of this page)


  • Complete the Clubhouse Rental Agreement Form  (click Here for form)

  • Mail the completed Clubhouse Rental Agreement, the *Alcoholic Beverage Addendum (if necessary), and the accompanying Rental Fee and Security Deposit checks to Professional Community Management, 400 Serendipity Drive, Millersville MD 21108. Checks are to be made payable to: Shipley's Crossing Homeowners Association. Inc. (click Here for Alcoholic Beverage Addendum form)

  • *If the Alcoholic Beverage Addendum is used, a one day liquor license will also be required and must be sent to ProCom prior to the event.



Upon receipt of your request forms and accompanying checks, ProCom will check the official rental calendar for availability, and if available and all paperwork is in order, will contact you with the approval.

bottom of page