top of page

Access Card Request Form



The following are procedures for obtaining a new or replacement Security Access Card for the Clubhouse:


If you wish to request an access card, please print, complete, and mail the form below to Community Manager Ellen Braswell at ProCom (the address is on the form). To cover the cost of the cards, there will be a $10.00 charge for each card requested. Please enclose a check made payable to Shipley’s Crossing HOA, with your completed form. Once received and approved, your new card will be mailed to your home. Renters must obtain cards from the homeowner. Each homeowner will be limited to two (2) cards. If the request is for a replacement card, please provide the card number that is being replaced so it can be deactivated in the system. 


Click Here for the Access Card Request Form

bottom of page